MISTLETOE COTTAGE by Debbie Mason
Series: Harmony Harbor, #1
On Sale: October 25, 2016
Mass Market: $5.99 USD
eBook: $5.99 USD
MISTLETOE COTTAGE, #1
CHRISTMAS WITH AN ANGEL, #1.5
STARLIGHT BRIDGE, #2
PRIMROSE LANE, #3
The first novel in a brand new series from USA Today bestselling author Debbie Mason! The series will appeal to fans of feel-good romances by New York Times bestselling authors Brenda Novak, Robyn Carr, and RaeAnne Thayne.
‘Tis the season for love…
Sophie DiRossi loved growing up in Harmony Harbor. But after fleeing in disgrace many years ago, it is the last place she wants to be. Left homeless by a fire, she’s forced to go back to the small coastal town that harbors a million secrets, including her own. Sophie sees this secret reflected every day in her daughter’s blue eyes—and she must keep it hidden from the only man she has ever loved.
Sophie’s return is a shock for everyone…especially Liam Gallagher. The firefighter had some serious feelings for Sophie-and seeing her again sparks a desire so fierce it takes his breath away. Now Liam will do whatever it takes to show Sophie that they deserve a second chance at love, even if everything they’ve concealed threatens to keep them apart. In this special town at this special time of the year, Sophie and Liam can only hope for a little holiday magic…
Buy The Book:
About The Author
Debbie Mason is the USA Today bestselling author of the Christmas, Colorado series. Her books have been praised for their “likable characters, clever dialogue and juicy plots” (RT Book Reviews). When she isn’t writing or reading, Debbie enjoys spending time with her very own real-life hero, their four wonderful children, an adorable grandbaby, and a yappy Yorkie named Bella.
Be Sure To Follow Debbie:
Be Sure To Follow Forever:
Top 5 List
Songs That Inspire You To Write
1) The Tenors’ “Who Wants to Live Forever” with Lindsey Stirling is one of the songs I listened to every morning before sitting down to write Mistletoe Cottage. It fits the book perfectly, and not only because Liam and Sophie’s story opens on Halloween.
2) It doesn’t matter which book I’m writing; I listen to “Fight Song” by Rachel Patten. It’s like the anthem for all my heroines and Sophie’s no exception.
3) Gerard Butler singing “Galway Girl” in P.S. I Love You inspired the win-the-girl scene at the Salty Dog in which Liam performs for Sophie.
4) Sophie sang and Mia mimed “Let it Go” from Frozen in one of my favorite scenes in Mistletoe Cottage. Letting it go was also something Sophie had to do if she and Liam were going to get their second chance.
5) I don’t want to give anything away, but one of the songs I listened to while writing the end of Mistletoe Cottage was “Marry Me” by Train.